Saturday, August 22, 2009

rear view

This week was a blur. We spent lots of time at my Dad's house, where Kyle is remodeling his bathroom. I wish I had taken before and after pictures! So far he's replaced the shower stall. Next we need to paint and replace the tile. I also started math 122 this week. I aced the first week's test so I'm optimistic(although cautiously so, since this was really just a review of the last class). I also had a pretty good week at work. Jase and Laura are having a great school year so far. Last year was so hard for Jase-he and his teacher just DID NOT jive! He looks forward to cross country and student council.
From here out, I vow to take more pictures, so I can look back at my blurry weeks with some clarity! :)
...now where did I put that charger for my camera battery?.....

No comments:

Post a Comment